Local Pembrokeshire Attractions
For a great selection of links to information about the local area of Pembrokeshire, visit: http://www.visitpembrokeshire.co.uk/
- Visit Pembrokeshire - Main guide to the The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
- Pembroke Castle - Home of the Tudors - Pembroke Castle, the birthplace of Henry VII, is only 200 yards from the hotel. The castle has been restored by the Ramsden family, and is well worth a couple of hours of your time. Opening hours , and prices can be found on the web site.
- Pembrokeshire Beaches - A short guide to all that is good about the wonderful beaches in our county.
- Oakwood Park - If you have the children with you, then a visit to Oakwood is a must. The site is approximately 20 mins. from the hotel.
- Folly Farm - 'Best Family Day Out in Wales' award winners at the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2010-2012.
- Fore! - Golf in Pembroke - During your visit try to make time for a round of golf. We have a number of excellent 18 hole courses within 20 mins. driving time. Please visit our local course, South Pembrokeshire and see what they have to offer.
- Pembrokeshire Virtual Museum - The site will allow you to discover & explore the historical past of Pembrokeshire life.
- Pembrokeshire Adventure Centre - Pembrokeshire Adventure Centre offers a wide range of adventure sports, based on both land and water.
- Shearwater Safaris - Marine wildlife tours in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park - Lots of information about the National Park.
- Guided Pembrokeshire Walks - Specialists in guided tours of our county. Please ask at reception for more details... why not make the Old Kings Arms your base?
- Local Weather Forecast - To see what the elements have in store for you, please visit the BBC 5 day weather forecast.
- Rail Timetable for your visit - Please visit the National Rail Timetable to plan your visit to Pembroke.
- Guy Thomas Estate Agents - If your visit to Pembroke includes looking for property, there are many estate agents within 2-300 yards of the hotel. Details can be provided by reception, you may wish to visit the Guy Thomas site to start your search.
- Pembrokeshire Crafts - This site will provide you with useful information on selling exhibitions and high quality crafts from the makers of the Pembrokeshire Craftsmen's Circle